Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Fourth!
Truman's school program.
Didn't grab my video camera...instead grabbed my 
BROKEN
 camera
 (yes, it truly did...sniff)
and caught myself tearing up at how 
AWESOME
he was!  
I really think I could hear him clear in the back!

(He's on the top left...about a head taller than the kids next to him!  :)


Then there was our now traditional 
weekend with the Wirths.
Joe's sister Laura came from Colorado 
and everyone was there minus Dave.
Grey was either in underwear or naked the whole time.
And Aunt Deb's house was the best!
She let my helpers help and they
LOVED IT!

(My secret dream is to breed a culinary genius who makes 
the best food ever and I'm the tester! 
Awesome, right?)

(A little more broken camera action with Aunt Deb.)

And of course Grandpa's pool!
Even though it's negative 20 degrees...everyone had fun!
And Kate is a fish!  Loved the diving board!
Two down...one more to go then maybe I won't be so freaked about an uncovered pool.

The new camera...first shutter click.
Gotta love the nose flair!

And just for the record...
My husband really does love me.
And has a love for the dramatics!

The scene:

Three warning sirens.
One minute apart.

The open fridge exhales its last cold breaths while continually warning the intruder.

Joe.
(Slouched, scratching his head, thinking)

Why am I standing here?
How long has it been?
Why is SHE taking so long on the computer?

(yelling)

"I hate that I love you so much!"
"I would dive to the deepest oceans...."

Fridge shuts and Joe empty handed head down begins his aimless patient putter.
Me...laughing at the computer.

PUBLISH POST
(The End)



2 comments:

  1. I love the last part! you guys are so funny, and i just love Joe, I can see it all happening. Your new camera is so amazing that i am going to call you right now to tell you so! All of your pictures are fabulous, i really love the one of Kate and your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted over here so we could find all your photography!! SO AMAZING!! We love you! Wish we could be there to hear Truman sing! And so Kate could talk Lucy into getting her head wet in the pool =)

    ReplyDelete